Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hanging in There

Thought I should put out an update of my current situation...

I still don't feel all that great. Yesterday, the doctor prescribed another 7 days worth of antibiotics, at the higher dosage, so we can knock this thing out of my system. We need to have the infection gone for obvious reasons, but also so we can start the Xeloda in a couple of weeks.

To steal my friend, Sheryl's line: I feel like a "waste of skin" these days. Not much happening besides couch time. I am working and radiating and got out of the house a bit this past weekend. I just wish I had more energy to be productive in the evening. I'm sure Brian and Dominic are both tired of seeing me under the blanket in the living room.

I do feel a heck of a lot better than last week...but I'd rather feel like me again!

No comments: