Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Everything changes in time

I've made a few subtle changes to the blog recently. Nothing extravagant, because I want it to remain Carol's blog. I think I have the time stamp thing figured out. It wasn't rocket science... just had to poke around in the settings. Oddly enough, even though I'm now in the correct time zone, it's still a few minutes off. But we're getting closer!
I also changed the comments area. You no longer have to create an account to leave a comment. Anyone can share their $.02, so please do! I'd love to hear what others are thinking and it's also a flag for me that people are actually reading this stuff.
Last, but certainly not least, I added a photo. It's one that makes me smile and sometimes I need that to lighten the mood, bring me back to reality and keep me focused.

I have to admit that last night the photo had a reverse effect on me. Pardon my french, but I got pissed off when I looked at it and relived the day it was taken. It was two days before Carol's birthday and I stopped by for my visit and a birthday hug. It was the first time she showed me her bald head. When I got home that night I sent her an email, telling her how much I missed her. I still have that message. This was the P.S.-

p.s. You without hair, didn't even phase me. I thought it might be uneasy for you to share that (maybe it was??) or uneasy for me on the receiving end. But you were still Carol, and I just looked at your face and that was it. It's just @!$!*#@! hair. You're the same awesome lady.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue - I keep trying.
Nothing seems to work. This probably will.