Monday, November 12, 2007

Dun, dun dun dun dun....Go Pack Go!

Need I say more?? What a crazy stretch of games the Packers have had. Yesterday was ridiculous! I was a little unsure of how the game would pan out with the Vikings. They've kicked our butts in the past and being 7-1 at the time... I just figured we were due to fall soon. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing the Pack and I want them to succeed as much as the next guy/gal, but all good things do come to an end eventually. Thank God this Sunday wasn't that time.

My heart goes out to all of you Minnesotans. It's gotta be tough walking out of that one not even scoring one point. And especially to a rival like the Pack.

I think this would have been a tough game for Carol to watch. I thought of her as soon as I saw the schedule on my fridge. She would have worn her Viking shirt on Friday and taken all the crap in the office. And we would have given it. Today she would have smiled and acknowledged the game that Brett and his teammates played. She saw the positive in almost everything.

Let's all do the wave now......

No comments: