Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!

Happy Halloween, everyone. It's time for the kids to have fun and the dentists to benefit. I'm not a huge candy person, but I do find myself picking out all the Snickers and PB cups after I put my girls to bed. But, I won't eat the PB cups until after they've been in the freezer for a few hours. I'm weird that way. The last few years I've noticed a lot of sugar alternatives on the market. It started with the mini micro popcorn, pretzel bags, and now there are even tiny playdough cans. I guess that's all good and fun and the kids will take a treat of any kind, unless we're talking apples. (I do remember receiving one apple in my life. I think that was when it was actually safe for a child to be outside alone.)For those of you taking the kids trick/treating tonight, have fun! And get some pictures of those costumes. For those of you celebrating an adult Halloween, take er easy! It's only Wednesday and that could make for a long rest of the week. Been there.
And doesn't this couple look like Fergie and Justin Timberlake??

No comments: