Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time is on my side

(no it's not!)

Occasionally the time stamp of these postings is relevant, and other times it is not. I can remember a few situations where it may have either looked like there was a post before the event actually happened, or as if I was sitting there with my laptop at that exact moment. Of course we all know that isn't true, because I do have somewhat of a life.

Anyway...an fyi. It appears that postings are usually stamped a few hours earlier than when I post them. (The last one was 2 hrs and 13 minutes off.) What the? Is that important to anyone? Maybe, maybe not. I just don't want to cause any confusion. I know in the past I had looked at the time when Carol blogged, for various reasons. It's probably some silly time zone thing, so I'm going with that.

No comments: