Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We interrupt this program

Sue has an important message for all walkers. Please read:

Hello Carol's Crusaders! I picked up the t-shirts today from the ACS in Madison, and found out something that is a HUGE change from years past. If anyone you know is planning to walk or come along as a spectator, but is not registered, get them registered! Since there is a Road America stock car race that day, Road America is requiring that all walkers AND spectators have an entrance ticket. Tickets will be mailed a week before the event, but will only be mailed to registered participants. (By registering before the 19th, the $15.00 registration fee will go to the American Cancer Society, rather than to Road America the day of the walk.) This applies to my family, for example. I only registered myself, even though all 5 of us are walking. I have to go in and register the other 4 members of my family so that we can all get in on race day. If you have any questions about this or any other walk details, give me a shout.

No comments: