Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hola!

I really only have a brief moment to check in and let everyone know that we made it home, safe and sound, and that we had a FABULOUS vacation!! More details to come...

Brian's surgery was successful today and we finally made it home at about 4:15. It proved to be a long, long day at the hospital. But he's now resting comfortably in front of NCAA basketball. I haven't decided yet if I prefer being the patient or the caregiver. There are definite downsides to both!

I have enough physical discomfort now that I feel I'm mentally prepared for all that next week will bring with the radiation and chemo pills. Advil takes the edge off, but I'm popping more of that each day than I care to.

Lots of catching up to do yet. Still have to unpack! And I need my swimsuit so I can float down the lazy river this weekend.

I'll do my best to try and get some vacation photos and stories out this weekend.

Hugs!

No comments: