Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bad News that's Good News

The bad news is that my bloodwork numbers are going the wrong way. I'm actually more anemic this week than I was last week. But the numbers aren't quite low enough to warrant another transfusion yet. That also means that things are still too out of whack to start the chemo pills.

What's the good news in that? Well...I'm feeling really good today and was afraid that starting the Xeloda might make me feel crummy all over again. So I kind of feel like I've been given a reprieve and hopefully will now have a full week of feeling like a million bucks!

I'm really looking forward to golfing on Friday night!

I'll blog again tomorrow once I have a new tumor marker number to report. No matter the number, I feel good and I'm going to make the most of it!

No comments: