Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dear Liza, Dear Liza

Good thing there's no hole in my bucket, dear Liza, cuz within only a couple of hours of my last blog, the bucket had to come back out. While it hasn't been a constant companion, it's never too far from my grasp.

I still feel queasy and SLEEPY! Lots of napping going on, very little eating happening, and today's "major" accomplishment was...hmmm...one load of laundry in the machine and I picked three weeds before almost falling over in the yard (decided to come back inside at that point since I was home alone and thought it might be safer/smarter).

I'll chat with Dr K tomorrow. Not sure if I have to resign myself to the fact that my only hope for pain relief is to feel 'out of it' in other ways. I also have this strange stiffness in other parts of my body that the pain relievers aren't necessarily relieving.

I hope to maybe get to work for small patches of time this week, but since I can't really drive, that may be tricky. At the least, maybe I can stop in and forward home everything I need to assemble our employee newsletter. I just may call on one or two of you who have offered your transportation services. I'll let you know what the doc determines.

Enjoy your Sunday evenings!

No comments: