Friday, January 06, 2006

Am I Blue

Not a question, more of a statement.

And I am blue. Really blue. Sadly, pathetically, deep down, no sign of "wonder woman" here, blue.

Still home with the flu, although feeling quite a bit better, as far as that goes. Brian left to go up by the Ludens to snowmobile and Dominic is overnight at a friend's house. So I'm sitting here feeling really lonely, and feeling a little sorry for myself. I'm sure I just need a good night's sleep. But I've slept so much the past few days and watched far too much mindless tv, it's just plain sad.

I hate these breakdowns because they make me feel so weak. And, of course, they generally hit when I'm not feeling so good physically, so my defenses are down.

Three days to get over the flu is just ridiculous. I have things to do with my life and I can't just waste away three whole days like this. It makes me feel cheated of 'time.'

The house is too quiet. I need to go call someone now before I go a little crazy. I hope I can find one of you home on a Friday night!!

No comments: