Saturday, December 16, 2006

MY Day

What a very happy birthday it ended up being today! Seriously!! Even with spending several hours at the clinic for a treatment I had quite a wonderful birthday. THANK YOU to ALL who contributed to the fun of it!! I'll go in to more detail at a more reasonable hour of the day. The steroids are wearing off though and I'm more than ready to have my head hit the pillow now.

Just wanted to update you on the fact that I did have chemo today...and I'll be having a transfusion at the hospital tomorrow. Then shots again all of next week for the platelets. We're going to spread the chemo out from here on to give my blood more time to "buck up" in between. I'll still have the Avastin before XMas, but I'm now done with chemo until after the new year.

Sleep well. I really, really will try to get back to this blogging during the weekend to catch you up on some things. Happy B-day to me!!

No comments: