Friday, May 12, 2006

Heinz 57

57 is the change in my tumor marker number for the past month. 57 is a relatively small number compared to the leaps and bounds that thing has been taking the past several months. So 57 is a good number, right?!

Actually...57 is an AWESOME number, because my number DROPPED 57 points!!! Can you believe it?!! And if you really start messing with the numbers then we've gained probably 357 points in the battle...because not only did it not go up another 300 points, but it dropped 57, for a net gain of 357. (ok, I'm stretching it a bit here...but work with me!)

The weather is still cold, and rainy, and super windy, and all-around crappy today---but I just don't care! Last day of radiation, my number is down a bit...It's a BEAUTIFUL day in my neighborhood!

Happy Friday All!

No comments: