Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I think today is Wednesday

Funny how easily I lose track of the days of the week when I don't go into work each day. It gets very confusing.

After not keeping anything down on both Monday and Tuesday, I ended up at the clinic yesterday afternoon where they gave me IV fluids, IV anti-nausea drugs, IV steroids, and one other thing through the IV that I don't remember. All of this was to help with the dehydration and hopefully get the stomach back to where it needs to be. THANK YOU Sheryl for the ride!!

I slept most of the time I was at the clinic from that "other" thing they gave me, napped at home, and then slept like a rock last night. The head was a little fuzzy this morning yet and I just now had some Gatorade and saltines so here's hoping all is good.

Sue is driving all the way from DeForest this morning to pick up Dominic and take him to the airport for me. We also have school registration before he takes off. Depending on how I feel at that point in the day I may have her drop me off at work (or if my head is more normal I may drive myself). I have a brand new desk chair there that I really need to go and sit in!

Hope to write more again later today...

No comments: