Monday, August 14, 2006

Quick Update

Have to keep this short as I'm back to feeling lousy again...

For a few days I was off all meds of all kinds except Advil. I was starting to feel like I might have some good days, but then developed more pain flairs. I think all the meds had time to leave my system and that's why the pain started up again. Advil was no longer doing the trick. I tried half of one Tramadol before bed last night and 1/2 when I awakened to some pain at 4:30 this morning. By 7am I was sick and haven't kept anything down yet today.

I called the clinic and they prescribed me with a patch that will more evenly regulate the dosage of pain meds I receive. Time will tell what side effects I'll experience from this now. Poor Brian was greatly inconvenienced in his work day running around town to pick this up. It's new and there was only one pharmacy that carries it.

Back to my couch or bed now.

I HAVE to blog again soon because the Rally on Saturday was quite the amazing event once again. My Stecker family outdid themselves!!

No comments: