Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A New Day

Thought I better check in and let everyone know that I am doing much better than expected today. I did allow myself a "mental health day" to continue to try and absorb this latest news and to take some steps to make me feel as though I am getting my life in order. Eliminate chaos of all kinds is my newest goal.

I am thankful that I am feeling quite a bit better physically so that I can handle the latest mental/emotional anguish. I can't imagine having received this information last week when I already felt like I was down for the count. Timing is everything!

From what I'm hearing, the gates of heaven are being rattled loudly as MANY prayers are sent that way on my behalf. It's overwhelming to realize how many individual souls are praying for mine. What a tremendous gift!

Time to get out in the sunshine and pick my ripened tomatoes.

More updates as they become available...

No comments: