Friday, January 12, 2007

What will the day bring?

All this week I have gone in for Neumega shots to try and boost my platelets. Yesterday I mentioned that I had been feeling light-headed. Dr K came out and spoke with us briefly and decided we would do a brain MRI...so we did, yesterday afternoon already. I should have results today. Dr K doesn't really expect to see anything (cancer-wise, that is...hah, hah, he's a funny guy when he wants to be). This is more precautionary and will give us a new baseline, since we haven't done a scan in about a year.

Today will also be a blood draw to see where my numbers are at and find out if we can proceed with a treatment. My hunch is that I could possibly be looking at another transfusion because it seems like my vision is 'goofy' again.

Time will tell...and then I'll tell all of you what time had to say...

No comments: