Monday, January 29, 2007

Number, please

Brian and I both had some vague ideas in our heads of what the new tumor marker number might be today. We were both overly (unrealistically) optimistic in our guesses. We both knew that going in. Really, we just wanted the number to have gone down and would have been pleased with whatever lower number we saw. What we got was a DROP of 115 points!!

The initial larger drops are not unusual. Now things will perhaps be less dramatic, but should hopefully continue on that downward trend as long as the meds continue to do their thing. My bloodwork wasn't too bad today, so we did get the first dose of Taxotere in. I'll let you know how I feel as the days go by. Hopefully more good days than I experienced last week!

I wish all of you a very good week! Stay warm out there!! Brrrrr...

No comments: