Saturday, April 28, 2007

Huge Dissapointment

I'm supposed to be in MN right now but plans fell through when I ended up in the emergency room early yesterday morning. We still don't know what the exact problem is, but it seems likely that I had a bad reaction to the blood transfusion I received on Wednesday. The other possibility is an infection of some kind, but we have to wait for blood cultures, etc., to see what they show.

I was sooo looking forward to seeing Mighty Mark and his family this weekend...not to mention just getting out of the house. Hard to even enjoy the warm, sunny day today when I have such a high fever.

I think the worst part of this is that we had just made the decision to stop chemo treatments for a while so I'd feel decent, and now I feel like crud anyway. It's always something!

On a totally unrelated note, my hair seems to be coming back slowly. It's very straight and very, very gray. There's not much there to speak of, but I can still tell there's more salt than pepper.

My guys are out tonight so I guess I'll go curl up on the couch and watch some Brewers.

No comments: