Saturday, February 18, 2006

After a Bit of Discussion...

...this is what Brian and I have worked out:

We are going to leave for Minnesota on Monday, the 27th, after Dominic heads off to school. (so, no, he is not going along with us) We plan to just get a hotel room in Rochester for Monday night so we don't have to get up at 4am in Mankato on Tuesday! As of right now, we think we'll 'hotel' it on Tuesday night also. If we need to stick around Wednesday night we'll probably make the trip to Mankato then.

Today I'm searching through all my bags/boxes/containers to see what I have that will most easily accomodate all my many records, reports, x-rays, pathology slides, etc. It's a LOT of stuff! And HEAVY! Good thing I'll have Brian's muscles along. He suggested we get a shopping cart. :-)

It was 15 below zero here when we woke up this morning, and windy. Brrrrr. For oh so many reasons, we will need to just veg on sunny, sandy beaches soon.

Off I go to dig through closets. Find something to do inside today and snuggle up!

No comments: