Thursday, February 16, 2006

Big Wheels Keep on Turnin'

Well, here it is, a snowy, blowy, winter stormy day. No school for Dominic and no work for me! Can you believe it? They closed Muth before we ever even opened today. That has to be a first!

Fortunately, the worst didn't hit until a little later in the morning so I was still able to keep my appt for my CT Scan. I am now the proud(?) owner of 4 new tiny tattoos. They look like blackheads, just like the other three I have. These are used to line me up properly each time we do the radiation. I'm not sure why, but it surprised me when she told me that's what she was doing. I guess I wasn't expecting it today. Reality check!

Mayo got back to me this morning with an additional question regarding my current course of treatment. The woman I spoke to said I should hear back again probably today or tomorrow to actually schedule the appointment. I really, really hope they can see me next week, or early the week after. We're in Mexico from 3/4 to 3/14, I have an infusion the 15th, Brian is having his knee scoped the 16th, and I should be starting radiation the 20th. March is starting to look a little crazy!

I'm off to make some homemade chicken noodle soup and some brownies. What a perfect day to 'play' in the kitchen.

Happy Snowman Building! Be safe y'all!

No comments: