Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Because I Think It's The Thing To Do

I went on the Mayo Clinic website today. There was a little button to click to make an appointment. After looking around a bit on their site...I clicked the button. I filled out a very brief form with the most basic of information. That was at about 1:00 this afternoon.

My cell phone just rang and it was someone from Mayo! I gave them my medical history and now they'll call me back within the next few days to set up an appointment. How speedy and efficient!

I'm hopeful that they can schedule me in some time within the next 2 1/2 weeks (read: before we go to Mexico). And I definitely want to get there before we start any radiation here, so I know for sure that we're about to do the right thing.

I'm all jittery at the moment. I don't know if it's good nerves or scary nerves. Probably a combination of both.

So head's up, those of you in Mankato! We may need some overnight accomodations again soon!

No comments: