Tuesday, June 06, 2006

979 - 922 - 1036

No, that's not a phone number. It's the string of my last three tumor marker numbers. I've gone over the thousand mark for the first time.

The 979 went down 57 points to the 922, but now the 1036 is 57 points higher than the 979. I've got no good math for this one.

It also appears that I am anemic, so we may have to do a little something extra to fix that situation. It sure explains why my energy level isn't improving as fast as I'd like. Although I managed quite nicely on the golf course last Friday. (That is to say, I golfed all nine holes...we don't need to talk about my quality (?) of play!)

I'll see Dr S and Dr K tomorrow and we'll set a new plan in motion. Stay tuned for further updates...

And now, a request for some prayers for peace in the hearts of my brother and his wife who lost their beloved dog, Jake, this morning. He too was a member of the Breiter Family Cancer Survivor Group. It can all be summed up in three words from Jerry: "empty" and "cancer sucks."

Hug your loved ones...humans and animals, alike.

No comments: